Bits and pieces my employer has kindly allowed me to release under an Open Source license.
- gockerize: Tool to package Go programs into small docker containers
- SSMP: Specification of the Stupid-Simple Messaging Protocol
- lipwig: Golang implementation of SSMP
- jssmp: Java implementation of SSMP
- ssmperf: SSMP load-testing tool
- valkyrie: Golang implementation of the Zephyr relay protocol
Things I wrote for my own use and/or to scrath an itch. Due to lack of spare time, most of these are not being actively worked on.
- Articulate: Jekyll plugin to ease creation of long-form articles.
- Expressify: simple expression evaluator for a safe subset of Ruby. Comes with glue to remedy limitations of Liquid. and packaged as a Jekyll plugin.
- QCodeEdit: framework to create powerful text editors based on Qt4
- RotiDeCode: simple text editor based on QCodeEdit
- Edyuk: C++/Qt IDE, from which QCodeEdit is a spin-off
- ExpenseSharing: simple desktop app to keep track of shared expenses
- XOS: operating system for Texas Instruments 83+ series calculators
Various projects made as part of my studies and released for educational purposes.
- CASim: cellular automata on CUDA and FPGA [CMU CS418]
- YAS: trimmed-down Bourne-like shell [Ensimag TP Shell]
- MIPSim: MIPS simulator written in C [Ensimag Projet C]
- AlmostRISC: VHDL design for a 16-bit RISC-like CPU [Ensimag Projet Archi]